Alphonse Rudakubana has told the Southport inquiry his son would 'get angry' when he was disagreed with and there was 'always ...
Alphonse Rudakubana, the father of Southport killer Axel, said he felt concerned that the teenager was going to be taken away ...
Reacting to the parents' evidence to an inquiry, the Stancombe family say: "These statements reveal a failure of parenting on a whole new level." ...
A social media boss has said it would be “tyrannical overreach” to remove a video of a “horrific” stabbing which was watched by Axel Rudakubana on the morning of the Southport attack. Rudakubana, then ...
Leanne Lucas was stabbed multiple times by the teenage killer Axel Rudakubana in the attack in Southport on July 29, 2024, ...
The brother of the Southport killer said his parents "lost control" of their son and he feared his younger sibling would kill a member of their family, a public inquiry has heard. Axel Rudakubana, ...
When 17-year-old Axel Rudakubana got into a taxi on 29 July last year, it was the first time he'd left the family home on his own in more than two years.
Their son, Axel Rudakubana, was 17 when he killed Elsie Dot Stancombe, seven, Bebe King, six, and Alice da Silva Aguiar, nine, and attempted to murder 10 others at a Taylor Swift-themed dance class on ...
• Referrals to the Prevent counter-terrorism programme rose 27% to a record 8,778 in 2024/25, driven by heightened vigilance after the Southport murders • More than half of all referrals (56%) ...
Ms Lucas was stabbed multiple times by teenage killer Axel Rudakubana during the attack. She founded her Let’s Be Blunt ...